You can drop the ClickTale tracking code into your website via Signal, along with numerous other tags. It's a quick and easy way to get started on ClickTale.
Signal is an enterprise tag management solution, powering 500+ leading brands and agencies worldwide. Signal gives marketing, agency and analytics teams autonomy from IT cycles, accelerates the launch of new partners/campaigns and significantly improves site performance. Signal empowers their clients to collect, connect and synchronize cross-channel customer data in real-time, from websites and beyond, including mobile, email, ads, point-of-sale, CRM, call center, kiosks and more, enabling the delivery of smarter, more relevant Omni-Channel marketing experiences that improve engagement, conversion and loyalty.
About the integration
The integration allows you to add the ClickTale tracking code to your site together with many of your other tags. For further details, please contact your account manager or Signal at http://www.signal.co/
Key advantages of implementing via Signal
- Easy setup of any tag - A single call to Signal instantly integrates every page of your site with any analytics, testing or marketing partner.
- Update tags in seconds - Break free from the IT development cycle and activate tags on your timeline. What used to take weeks or months can now be done with just a few clicks.
- Speed up your site without losing valuable data - Patent-pending Server-Direct Sync and parallel tag loading pack a one-two punch for performance.
- Leverage data and events across multiple tags - Capture every user action and data element on your site and share it with any of your partners.
- Real-time monitoring and reporting - Get instant insight into every tag on every page of your site. Simple dashboard views give you the skinny on the health of your tags.
- Identify and fix data quality issues faster with real-time error reporting.
- Iterate instantly - Test and deploy tags immediately.