ClickTale browser support policy
Browser Type - ClickTale supports recording of MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Apple's Safari.
ClickTale's policy is to support all browsers with a market share of over 10%.
Browser Versions - ClickTale aims to support any new version of a browser that it currently supports, within two weeks of its official launch.
Browser versions currently supported
ClickTale System - Using the ClickTale system is currently supported by the following browser versions:
- Internet Explorer 10 & 11
- Firefox 25 and up (Last tested version - FF 26)
- Chrome 10 and up (Last tested version - Chrome 31)
Downloaded recording - Viewed using Firefox.
NOTE - Trying to watch recordings/reports using phone, tablet or phablet will most likely fail. ClickTale uses advanced formatting and Flash technology to display data, which most mobile browsers do not support.
ClickTale Recorder - The ClickTale system currently records visitors that use the following browser versions:
- Internet Explorer 7 and above (Last tested version - IE 11 with latest recorder version)
- Firefox 1.5 and above (Last tested version - FF 26)
- Chrome 9 and above (Last tested version - Chrome 31)
- Apple's Safari 5.1 and above (Last tested version - 6.1)
For mobile recording:
- WebKit 534 and above (Last tested version - 537)
Chrome note - Playback of downloaded recordings is not supported in Chrome yet.
IE9-IE10 note - The position and style of active content warnings has moved to the bottom of the page. To watch downloaded recordings locally in IE9-IE10, click "Allow blocked content" to allow the scripts to run.