Please Note: The Maxymiser integration is exclusively available to ClickTale Enterprise customers. If you have any questions regarding access to this service, please contact sales at http://www.clicktale.com/contact/contact_us .
This document is also available as a PDF file
Many optimization professionals find it challenging to decide what to test on their website. By watching Session Playbacks and analyzing Heatmaps, Conversion Funnels and Form Analytics, you will uncover the areas of the webpage that are most influential to your customers’ decision-making process and may require further optimization.
In addition, the ClickTale integration with Maxymiser will enable you, during and after testing, to compare and understand why different versions perform better.
Values of the Integration
Integrating ClickTale with Maxymiser will help you to answer the following questions:
- What should I test? Instead of guessing what elements on the page affect customer behavior, first watch Session Playbacks and analyze Heatmaps to identify what will have the greatest impact.
- Why did one version convert better? Run a post-test analysis with ClickTale to uncover how the changes you made impacted visitors' interactions with the page.
- Based on the results, what should I test next? Get inspired with fresh ideas for future tests from the way your visitors behaved on the last test.
|The integration also offers :
How the integration works
|Integrating ClickTale and Maxymiser takes just a couple of quick and easy steps:
1. In Maxymiser, create your Campaign and contact your Maxymiser Account Manager to implement the integration code.
2. Login to your ClickTale account to identify visitors that experienced a specific version of the page.