The ClickTale integration with SurveyGizmo offers unparalleled insight into the way your visitors interact within your surveys and provides you with valuable insight into why they don't always complete them.
SurveyGizmo is a web-based software company giving researchers, and small and enterprise companies powerful tools to create online surveys, questionnaires and forms – allowing capture and analysis of virtually any type of data essential for business. For more information, please visit http://www.surveygizmo.com
About the Integration
The integration allows you to optimize your surveys so that you maximize their completion rates. It is very quick and easy to add the ClickTale tracking code to your surveys. Just create a new ClickTale Project and insert the top and bottom tracking code via SurveyGizmo's easy-to-use interface.
- Uncover exactly how your visitors behave inside your survey.
- Find out where visitors abandon your survey and make improvements to maximize completion rates.
- Understand which questions take too long, confuse your visitors or get left blank.
- Reveal which parts of the page your visitors look at the most and the sections they choose to ignore.
How to insert the ClickTale tracking code on your SurveyGizmo survey
- Create a new ClickTale Project.
- Log in to your SurveyGizmo account, go into your survey and click the "Survey Settings" button.
- Check the "Enable ClickTale Interaction Analytics" checkbox.
- Copy and paste the 'Top Embed Code' and 'Bottom Embed Code' from your ClickTale account.
| For code type Atlas
|| For code type Balkan|
- NOTE - Please generate the code for your project. Do not use the above code, as it contains data pertaining to a specific account.
- Click "Save Settings" at the bottom of the screen. From hereon, ClickTale will start recording user sessions on this survey and you will be able to run Form Analytics and other reports on this page.
IMPORTANT - If you are on a free account, you will get no recordings from surveygizmo.com due to automatic blocking of additional domains on your account. Please contact your ClickTale Account Manager to allow these recordings.
An additional tutorial for the integration is available on the SurveyGizmo site.