You can drop the ClickTale tracking code into your website via Tealium, along with numerous other tags. It's a quick and easy way to get started with ClickTale.
About the integration
The integration allows you to add the ClickTale tracking code to your site along with many of your other tags, using just one piece of code on the pages to deploy any number of code tags.
Key advantages of implementing via Tealium
- Accuracy: Increase your overall analytics accuracy.
- Efficiency: Add tags at any point in the website development cycle, quickly and cheaply, from a single application.
- Freedom: Get support for any number of tags from multiple applications. Gain flexibility in adding and testing new tags, and reduce your reliance on a single supplier.
- Ease-of-use: Manage the tags yourself with a user-friendly system, and free your IT department to focus on other issues.
- Control: See all the tags on your site, and ensure that tags adhere to technical best practices and comply with privacy and other mandates.
- Performance: Improve your page load time by consolidating the variables used םn your tags. Serve tags, only when needed.
How to Integrate
To deploy the ClickTale tracking code using Tealium, please follow these steps:
1. Tealium iQ's Tag marketplace offers a wide variety of Tags. Click here to learn how to add a Tag to your profile.
Note: This Tag will implement the Balkan Tracking code and NOT the deprecated Atlas type code. If you want to configure the Partition and Project GUID values via mapping, leave the fields blank.
Best Practice: Place this Tag at the bottom of the list in the Tags tab; ClickTale recommends you load this Tag after the page has rendered completely
Applying Load Rules
Load Rulesdetermine when and where to load an instance of this Tag.
The 'Load on All Pages' rule is the default Load Rule.
Best Practice: Load this Tag on the page where you want to track the visitor's mouse movements.
Setting up Mappings
Mapping is the simple process of sending data from a data source, in your Data Layer, to the matching destination variable of the vendor Tag.